US Equity Specialists
A heritage of success
Investment expertise and extensive local research in US equities are essential to identifying the companies that will be the long-term winners across a variety of economic environments.
Our research edge in US equities
We believe our active, research-intensive approach, our experienced team and our collaborative culture are key to delivering long-term success in US equities.
Boots on the ground
- Local analysts immersed in US industries, in close proximity to local companies and markets.
- Understanding of local dynamics and a physical presence for better interaction and engagement in the processes of innovation and change.
- Global context, to identify trends that innovative companies can benefit from, and potential headwinds too.
- Looking at investment opportunities from multiple perspectives – the most reliable way to reveal their true potential.
- Each of our investment decisions is backed by one of the industry’s largest and most experienced buy-side global research platforms, with local analysts in the world’s major economies working in collaboration with our global network of specialists across all industries and major asset classes to find the best investment ideas for our clients.
Our research culture
Going beyond the numbers for investable insights of change
- Forward-looking analysis identifies progressive companies on the right side of change.
- Validating research through one-to-one meetings and on-site visits is core to our approach.
Read Time: 6 mins download-icon-wht Download article Read Time: 6 mins Economic and political backdrop Following the lack of progress in stimulus negotiations over the previous weekend, the prospects
Read Time: 4 mins Katie Deal , Washington Analyst, US Equity Division Download article Read Time: 4 mins The potential size and scope of future federal spending bills to
Read Time: 11 mins From T. Rowe Price Investment Professionals Download article Read Time: 11 mins Candidates offer divergent agendas that could impact markets. Key insights Investor anxieties are
Read Time: 6 mins Alan Levenson, Ph.D., Chief US Economist Nikolaj Schmidt, Ph.D., Chief International Economist Adam Marden, Multi‑Asset Investment Analyst Download article Read Time: 6 mins New policy
THE T.ROWE Price approach
Ready for what lies ahead
All figures are as at 30. June 2020 unless stated otherwise.
1 Total US Equity Assets: US$ 806 billion. As of 30 June 2020. US Equity AUM includes assets managed by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. and its investment advisory affiliates.
2 T. Rowe Price Funds SICAV – US Large Cap Growth Equity Fund.
3 T. Rowe Price Funds SICAV – US Blue Chip Equity Fund.
4 T. Rowe Price Funds SICAV – US Equity Fund.
5 T. Rowe Price Funds SICAV – US Large Cap Value Equity Fund.
6 T. Rowe Price Funds SICAV – US Smaller Companies Equity Fund